2. Information We Collect
Some portions of the Site require us to learn more about you so that we can best meet your needs.
2.1 Personal Information We Collect Directly From You
We receive personal information directly from you when you voluntarily provide us with such personal information, including, without limitation, the following:
(1)personal information (such as your name, e-mail address and phone number);
(2)transactional information based on your activities on our site (such as orders, inventorytransactions, searches, application uses, correspondence sent through our site or to us, and othercontentthat you generateorthat relates to your account);
(3) information from your interaction with our site (such as computer and connection information, page views, keywords searched, IP address, and other statistics on site usage).
4. Tracking Tools, Behavioral Advertising, and Opt Out Options
4.1 Tracking Tools
- Web Service Analytics: We may use third-party analytics services in connection with the Site, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Site. We use the information collected from these services to help make the Site easier to use and as otherwise set forth in Section 5 (How We Use Your Information). These analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across web services that do not use their services.
4.2 Options for Opting out of Cookies
Some web browsers allow you to reject cookies or to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Although you are not required to accept our cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Site.
5. How We Use Your Information
We may use information (including information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses the Site and how we can deliver a better user experience.
We use information, including personal information, to provide the Site and to help improve the Site, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
- Providing you with the services and customer support you request;
- Enable your supplier to provide services and support;
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot;
- Contacting you when necessary or requested,
- Customizing or tailoring your experience of the Site,
- Notifying you about certain resources or services we think you may be interested in learning more about;
- Using statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law to improve our services and content,
- Fulfilling our legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
6. How We Share Your Information
In certain circumstances, and in order to maintain the Site, we may share certain information that we collect from you, as described in this section:
- We do not sell email addresses to third parties.
- We may share your personal information and/or Traffic Data with our partners who perform operational services (such as hosting, data storage, security, web service analytics,) and/or who make certain services, features or functionality available to our users.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Other Information: We may disclose information that is neither personal information and/or has been de-identified and/or aggregated at our discretion.
7. Storage and Security of Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage.
We store and process your information on our servers in the United States. We maintain industry standard backup, encryption, firewalls and physical safety. Although we make good faith efforts to store personal information in a secure operating environment that is not open to the public, we do not and cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If at any time during or after our relationship we believe that the security of your personal information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your e- mail address, we may notify you by e-mail to the most recent e-mail address you have provided us.
8. How Long We Retain Your Information
9. Other Web Services
Consistent with each user’s security profile, authorized users can access data from the site via secured web services.